Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm sure the dealership has probably made a pricing mistake but if someone wants to try to buy the car at the price posted i'm pretty sure they would have to sell it to you. This has happened before with someone getting an unheard of deal.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
I am a heartbeat away from hitting buy it now...........

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Someone bought it already!!! Dang it!!!

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Snooze you lose. I am pissed.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
I bought it.....couldn't help it at that price. I'll sell it locally on CL.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Haha naw I'm kidding. Excellent price though if honored.

·
Registered
630 Posts
It's hard to believe that the price was correct. I checked their website and they don't show any challengers in inventory. I would kill for a deal like that on a SRT8.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I bought it. We'll see what happens.

I hope you get it! That would be a real bargain!

I'll give you $27,500 for it.... :)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Ahhhh, that sux, sorry to hear that tskatz:(. That price was too good to be true.:disgust: You could always start another thread like Hitman did last year. Or you could send the dealership the link to that old thread and threaten to do the same to them with all of the negative publicity for not honoring their pricing :fight::browsmiley:

·
Registered
630 Posts
That sucks. That would have been an awesome deal.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Tell them you bought the car, you will fly out with a 27,500 check in hand, the sale is closed.

No need to get a lawyer, call your local TV station, don't let them out of this.

·
Registered
441 Posts
This happened last year and the guy got the car for the listed price.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
I spoke to Ebay and Ebay will not enforce the contract. Should I be nice and allow the dealership to get their transaction canceled or not agree and leave negative feedback for the dealership?
Do not agree. Call the dealership and tell them you will sell it back for $30,000. You have to teach them a lesson.

Let them know the internet can be an ugly place for spreading rumors about not honoring contracts.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
What was their reason for listing it at that price in the first place? Was it an accident? Was the buy it now price supposed to be $37,000? If its an honest mistake I say you back off and let them off the hook but I would definitely post it in the feedback.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts