Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Windshield Wipers Go Off By Themselves While Using Turn Signal or Going Over A Bump.Does anyone know what the problem is? Brand New 2021 Scat Pack Widebody Challanger. Picked up last Monday started doing this on the way home. The dealership I ordered my car from is almost two hours away from my house so I didn’t want to drive all the way back that same day, it would’ve been closed anyways. I have an appointment with the dealership but am curious as to what the problem is. Here is a video: Video of problem

Edit: Another Video

·
Premium Member
4,157 Posts
Do you have rain sensing wipers? Maybe an issue with the sensor?
Haven't even used mine since I got my car. Guess I need to.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,851 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) I'd suspect the multi-function switch/Steering column module, but on a brand new car, I'd want the dealer to diagnose and deal with it

A Guy

Reactions: Bob Ricewasser

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
You need to have a dealer look at it if you believe there is a problem. You don't need to go to the dealer where you bought your car.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Windshield Wipers Go Off By Themselves While Using Turn Signal or Going Over A Bump.Does anyone know what the problem is? Brand New 2021 Scat Pack Widebody Challanger. Picked up last Monday started doing this on the way home. The dealership I ordered my car from is almost two hours away from my house so I didn’t want to drive all the way back that same day, it would’ve been closed anyways. I have an appointment with the dealership but am curious as to what the problem is. Here is a video: Video of problem

Edit: Another Video
Hi bruhheem,
We certainly understand why this may be concerning. We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist. If you do work with your dealer, we would be more than happy to provide you with additional support via private messages.

Rob
Dodge Cares

Reactions: MorrisGray
1 - 6 of 6 Posts