Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of Bonspeed wheels for sale. The fronts are 8.5X20 and the rears are 9X20. Asking $2200 for the set. They are forged wheels not a cheap knock off very high quality.

I ordered a set of USW wheels and will be using them. The Bonspeed wheels have not been used I did have tires put on them but didn't put them on the car.
Here are some pictures I took of the wheels.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Nice wheels Boatman. I've had that happen to me before with a VW. Here's my take: Either these guys have blown their money or they want something for "almost" nothing.
Here is my plan after Feb. 19. I will find an owner of a Challenger SE or RT who really wants to upgrade their ride but truly does not have money to put in it and give him these wheels. Seriously, that is what I'm inclined to do if they don't sell. Or, these would make awesome air/water hose reels! Good luck Boatman with your deal. RR

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well they would make fine yard ornaments, however I would rather not use them for that.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Put a front on and took a couple of pics. Sorry still to snowy here to get it outside.

·
Registered
726 Posts
They look good on the car Boatman. I never thought polished wheels could look brighter than chrome until I ordered that set for my R32. They were blindingly bright and I sold them a couple weeks later. I think buyers are turned off by mine because they're 18 inchers but many of those who install lowering springs should be very happy with the combination. The boxes my current wheels came in are not suitable for reshipping so I'll have to do a complete boxing if they get sold.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
:bump::bump::bump:

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank Bro,
These wheels can be powder coated any color also.
There on the way back to BonSpeed so act fast.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still have them, still have not been on a car. There are brand new!

I sent them in and had the Black Powder Coating put on them.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
WOW!!!! Those are gorgeous! Good luck to you...if I had the $$$ I'd be trying to make a deal LOL!

·
Registered
181 Posts
those look good and i would love to have them but im not sure they would fit with my sportline kit????? it sets pretty low now so not sure bout 20s...any thoughts?????

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In reality the 20" is not really different from the 18" Just more wheel There are many many cars lowered running 20's. I'm going to do it also.

No pressure if you like them and want them just pm me and we can work a deal. Thank you

·
Registered
417 Posts
can you take a real pic of them front and rear ....very intrested

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes they will be exactly like the pic with the Black. They are still at Bonspeed getting Powder Coated.
There was a mix up when I ordered them and they got to me the first time w/o the powder coat. I got them from my tire dealer in SD he had the tires mounted and sent them to me. When I got them I saw they were not powder coated. So I just put the two on and took some crappy pictures with my cell. I had to much snow to get it outside in better light. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
those look good and i would love to have them but im not sure they would fit with my sportline kit????? it sets pretty low now so not sure bout 20s...any thoughts?????[/QUOTE

they will fit your challenger as they would any other challenger that is lowered with 20's.
these would look killer on your ride !

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
PM sent .....

·
Registered
181 Posts
do you still have these?????

1 - 20 of 41 Posts