Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EXCELLENT PLAY TOY: To Mother and Father on Fathers Day Field Day and Summer Holiday: Spend some easy time playing with your kids to just see who is more ‘spinworthy’. Not only will your kids enjoy it, but you’ll also find yourself immersed in this tension-relieving game.

Just keep your hands busy!– LAISOR Hand Tri-Spinner High Speed Spinner Fidget metal Toy is Great for Fidgety Hands,Help ADD & ADHD sufferers Relieve Stress and Anxiety,Ease your boredom when waiting in car or airport

MATERIALS – Aluminum Material, High Speed Stainless Steel Counterweight Bearings Ensures a Smooth Spinning.

Mopar Jeep Logo Tri Fidget Hand Spinner Triangle Finger Toy EDC Focus ADHD : Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Original Parts - SteveWhiteParts.com

Mopar Ram Trucks Tri Fidget Hand Spinner Triangle Finger Toy EDC Focus ADHD : Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Original Parts - SteveWhiteParts.com

and many more styles coming

·
Registered
5,645 Posts
Oh man..... :( WTH I just screamed at my step son for playing with one of these at the dinner table (He's 16 and there is no excuse for it)..... Sorry I saw on the TV the other day that schools are promoting these for what we called back in the day "The Happy Class Kids", and that is way more P.C. than what we actually said..... We just had nuns that would beat the hell out of you if you were disruptive to the class..... And guess what, it worked!

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, sorry and have several more coming, including a Demon logo one
Luke

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,803 Posts
Will the dealer be able to tell I've been using this, if I have to take my car in for service?

A Guy :)

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
EXCELLENT PLAY TOY: To Mother and Father on Fathers Day Field Day and Summer Holiday: Spend some easy time playing with your kids to just see who is more ‘spinworthy’. Not only will your kids enjoy it, but you’ll also find yourself immersed in this tension-relieving game.

Just keep your hands busy!– LAISOR Hand Tri-Spinner High Speed Spinner Fidget metal Toy is Great for Fidgety Hands,Help ADD & ADHD sufferers Relieve Stress and Anxiety,Ease your boredom when waiting in car or airport

MATERIALS – Aluminum Material, High Speed Stainless Steel Counterweight Bearings Ensures a Smooth Spinning.

Mopar Jeep Logo Tri Fidget Hand Spinner Triangle Finger Toy EDC Focus ADHD : Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Original Parts - SteveWhiteParts.com

Mopar Ram Trucks Tri Fidget Hand Spinner Triangle Finger Toy EDC Focus ADHD : Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Original Parts - SteveWhiteParts.com

and many more styles coming

lots of them in stock
>:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts