Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opinions Appreciated!!!
Let me start by saying both wheels are nice, albeit very different. The Brass money wheels are a sophisticated, intricate wheel design that could be found on a nice BMW or similar car. The matte Vapor wheels are classic Hellcat, tough and a nice color match for the Plum Crazy Pearl Coat. Things like ease of cleaning, preference of next owner can all factor in. What do you guys think?
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like the Brass Monkey vs. the Matte Vapor for the Standard Body. Apparently per the 23 Code Guide, WBHC are coming with Devil's Rims again. I know I'm in the minority there, but I actually like the Devil's Rims.
So do I!!!

vapor. there will be plenty of time in the future for modern looking wheels. now is the time to throwback and live in the retro for as long as possible before its gone proly forever
Great Point!!!!

vapor. there will be plenty of time in the future for modern looking wheels. now is the time to throwback and live in the retro for as long as possible before its gone proly forever
Great Point- Agreed!

Agreed!!!

· Registered
4,126 Posts
Opinions Appreciated!!!
Let me start by saying both wheels are nice, albeit very different. The Brass money wheels are a sophisticated, intricate wheel design that could be found on a nice BMW or similar car. The matte Vapor wheels are classic Hellcat, tough and a nice color match for the Plum Crazy Pearl Coat. Things like ease of cleaning, preference of next owner can all factor in. What do you guys think?
View attachment 1069008 View attachment 1069009
Brass Monkey!!

· Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,755 Posts
I've never cared for black wheels but of those two choices I'd go with the Vapor. IMO it's a better looking wheel design.

Reactions: snobrdrdan

· Registered
4,126 Posts
Glad I'm not the only one who has that song stuck in his head every time Brass Monkey wheels is mentioned. ..."Brass Monkey junkey, that funkey monkey..."
With Dodge’s edgy history of names, I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the wheel color is the same as a Beastie Boys song….

1 - 20 of 24 Posts