Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new scat pack as the brass monkey wheels which I love however I can not find “Bronze” lug nuts anywhere for my challenger. I know I know it’s something minor and easy part to find or so I thought so as anybody here come across any Bronze lug nuts so i can match them with my brass monkey wheels

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,034 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) I've not seen any bronze (or bronzish) lug nuts except "tuner" car sizes and shapes (IE: spikes, smaller sizes M12 x 1.25 ).

A Guy

·
Premium Member
11,604 Posts
We have not been able to find bronze lugs, but a lot of people remove the chrome and go with Black Gorilla lugs.

Check out the link below:

- Alexis

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
1,205 Posts
seen them on ebay, ebay has everything

·
Registered
Phantom Black SXT+ 100th Anniversay
309 Posts
I think the suggestion to go black would be the next best thing. And I understand your desire to get the ones that match your wheels but sometimes it’s just not possible. ?

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think the suggestion to go black would be the next best thing. And I understand your desire to get the ones that match your wheels but sometimes it’s just not possible.
That’s was my plan B black lug nuts and the dodge emblem in the center caps also black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts