Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 srt8 challenger 6 speed
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'll be getting my one step colder brisk plugs tomorrow since I'll be finishing up my nitrous install soon and was wondering if I should just install them at the gap they come with. Many have told me yes just looking for some input

·
Registered
873 Posts
Mine are always gapped to .035.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
873 Posts
Thanks I've heard that gap also are you running nitrous.
Yes sir.
150 on my 5.7 challenger and 100 on my 5.7 charger.

·
Registered
2010 srt8 challenger 6 speed
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
150 shot on 5.7!!?? Had any issues with it. I hear that's alot for a 5.7. I was wanting eventually to go to a 125 shot but I dont want to blow my sh#t up. I'm sure it would be on with a good tune. I bet a 150 shot on that car is tons of fun. I just want to leave these mustangs around here in the rear view mirror. I dont know what is about these Mustang guys around here but everyone of them has the fastest car in their area lol. I'd love to let them get a good look at my tail lights. Show them what mopar is all about. I still pull away from them now just really want to embarrass them 😁😁

·
Registered
873 Posts
150 shot on 5.7!!?? Had any issues with it. I hear that's alot for a 5.7. I was wanting eventually to go to a 125 shot but I dont want to blow my sh#t up. I'm sure it would be on with a good tune. I bet a 150 shot on that car is tons of fun. I just want to leave these mustangs around here in the rear view mirror. I dont know what is about these Mustang guys around here but everyone of them has the fastest car in their area lol. I'd love to let them get a good look at my tail lights. Show them what mopar is all about. I still pull away from them now just really want to embarrass them
Issue free for about 60 pounds through it. Tons of fun from a dig. The 5.7s are pretty sturdy stock.

Reactions: SinisterR/T
1 - 6 of 6 Posts