Dodge Challenger Forum banner

broadcast sheet

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  rumblebee16 
#1 ·
is there a way to get a copy of the broadcast sheet for these newer cars?
i already got my original window sticker, but i want to collect as much info for my 2016 shaker scat pack as i can.

#5 ·
Unfortunately the dealer throws all that paperwork away when they clean the car out after delivery.I ordered my 2016 SRT392,watched it get unloaded,and told the salesman do not touch anything inside the car,don't mount the front plate bracket,don't install the pedal dress up and floor mats,don't wash it,ect.I got every scrap of paperwork.

Attachments

#8 ·
Here are the build sheets to a 2016 SRT392.There are four sheets,one of which is double size.They were attached,at the plant, to the Door(left,rear)Door(right,front)Door,(right,rear)and trunk(double size).I got three Vehicle Shipping Order forms,one Instrument Panel Manifest,one trunk kit manifest,one Transport Company sheet,one "Caution Low Vehicle" rear view mirror hanger,one Laguna Premium Leather Seat tag,plus one of the assembly plant workers left a letter of appreciation to the workers giving them a Brampton Assembly Jacket for their good work(tucked under the passenger seat).

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.