Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is just my venting... (since I have to play this tough guy that is a bit less emotional at home)

after the longest winter I can remember, I washed my RT today and did all the good old pampering one does when its sunny and "fuzzy" out...

as I was cruising, mind you I have less then 2k miles thus I drive very casual and slow (for now) BAM it just happened out of nowhere... a youngster and his yellow station wagon just nailed my car right behind the front wheel... as I contionued he just tore my door panel and rear fender...

1768 miles is total I had it....

I am fixing it, and I am going to keep it, its not totaled, as much as I hope it was, because I really hate the squeeks and rattle noice that one inherits after an accident...

I hope none of you ever get to see you chally limping...:(:(

·
Registered
126 Posts
Crap that that bites. Feel your pain

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
So sorry this happened to you. I hope you were not hurt.

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
Man, sounds like more than a bruise! Hope you can get this under the bridge soon. That sounds like something that would have sent me to the moon.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the support...

I am still just dazed, because there was nothing I could do. he was just bored waiting behind a car that was making a turn and out of nowhere just nailed me as I was passing through...

cosmetics, etc, I could live with I understand that an everyday car will sooner or later have some unwanted marks and dings... but the rattle and squeeking just drives me insane!!!!

nevertheless, I have my shop painting the side skirts the front lip and the rear lower part (all the stock black parts) and installing the flowmasters and CAI... just so I can maybe have a different feeling all together once I get her back

·
Registered
246 Posts
Damn, i feel your pain! Someone hit the front of my car in a parking lot, and mind you i park way in the back, so whomever it was went out of their way to hit my car. No note or anything, just a big F U. I had it estimated at 3700 worth of damage. The whole front end has to be replaced. I think i used every explicit word i could think of when i saw it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@blu04srt4- my friend, after the impact I was handicapped/trapped inside of my car due to the door damage, and I had to listen to "dude wtf?! you couldnt see my car?! its yellow maaaaan"
now once I came out of the passenger side the whole story changed, I am a bit on a larger and taller side, and I was going on my way to work and fully dressed down to my side arm...

it took every fiber of my body and every second of my training not to start shooting from inside my car :D

funny thing is, his car wouldn't start so I took him with me to my station issued him his citation and made a report... I was hoping for a DUI but he was just a young inpatient punk. I then had my car towed and I drove him back to his. nothing that I would/could do would made any difference of the outcome at that point. I just hate it all together... I am very sorry to hear about your accident, at least I had someone to hold responsible and lucky enough that he had insurance.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
That sucks, any photos?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts