Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a difference in the connection ends for there catch cans?Speedlogix looks like a screw,but not to sure about BT

·
Banned
290 Posts
both connections are just for looks and just slide on the hose ends cant go wrong with either one.
Having dealt with both, this could not be further from the truth.

I ordered my can with the BT braided lines, and they are just a tad too small. Many others have experienced the same. And they aren't really braided, either. The speedlogix lines are actually adjustable, real steel braided lines, the BT lines are a complete joke. It's a nylon line, with a cosmetic piece that just sits on either end.

Speedlogix lines are more expensive, however they can be opened up on either end to easily take them on and off, and secured tightly with a clamp that comes installed on both ends. The BT lines just press on, and even with a hell of a lot of elbow grease, lube, a heat gun, it was just too small to fit over the ends.

If you do a search, you'll see a thread I posted about it, and others.

Went on quite the rant there, but for the love of god, buy the speedlogix braided lines, stay far far away from the BT ones, they are junk.

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,122 Posts
I've had them both too. Everything killawatts said is spot on.
Get the ones from speedlogix:thumbup:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
sorry correction the Speedlogix lines use a hose clamp,
But we have never experienced a problem with getting the BT lines installed Like some are saying maybe we have been lucky.

·
Premium Member
3,114 Posts
Just get the speedlogix ones. No hassle i have the pretty black ones

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad I asked the Question.Looked like the ends were different,but could not tell from pictures about the hose,although the price difference should have been a clue Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Have been getting all my braided lines from SL and besides the great service from Mikey and Lisa, the products are about the best on the market. The quality is about the best. Been buying from them for a few years and have not had a single issue. Can't go wrong there.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Has anyone tried using the braided lines for things other then what SX advertises? Would like to get a set for my meth injection that matches my current catch can.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts