Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts

·
Vendor
5,694 Posts
As always, there is so much more to the story, and while we chose not to go on a public attack over the numerous issues we have, we have privately confronted BT with them, and rather than responding to us, they posted that diatribe to portray us in a bad light. We certainly have ample documentation to counter every untruth in that post, and can provide proof of all the attempts in writing to obtain updates on your orders, along with the lack of response or false information we received. As any good business would, we tried to make this work over the last number of months and even years but it just didn't work out.

We will be contacting all customers with open orders as we are forced to cancel them, and we are offering a coupon for a future purchase as we feel bad that you are stuck in the middle of this situation. We made every attempt to prevent this and regret that BT will not fill the orders we placed, some of which are still outstanding from 2012 and 2013. If you are a customer impacted, at your request I will provide the time line of our communication with BT regarding your order and any proof you require to see the facts here as our reputation is trying to be tarnished and after all the flack we have taken trying to sell their products, it's not the thanks we deserve.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me [email protected]

Lisa.

Reactions: SRT8U

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
I'm not saying you're bad people I just want my goodies.:)
We all do, I am still waiting on a underhood kit for my personal car from 2012, that has been promised in writing more times that I can count....
It is a really unfortunate unfortunate situation for all customers impacted but this. And that never should have happened...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.