Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ya'll,recently bought a mopar 10 challenger so far happy with it but i want to learn more more about them and how to make it run at its best and live up to its name.Been a long time since I've had a Mopar muscle,alot has changed since 69.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats on the new hot rod. Post some pics when you can.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome to the club!

Hi ya'll,recently bought a mopar 10 challenger so far happy with it but i want to learn more more about them and how to make it run at its best and live up to its name.Been a long time since I've had a Mopar muscle,alot has changed since 69.
Welcome to the forum be sure to check out the Mopar 10 thread in the RT section of this forum. Let us know what # you got as we are keeping a list. You will find the answers to most questions from the good people on this forum:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Ya, the new cars can actually turn too... :satan:

Welcome

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum be sure to check out the Mopar 10 thread in the RT section of this forum. Let us know what # you got as we are keeping a list. You will find the answers to most questions from the good people on this forum:thumbsup:
Whats up Mopar10RickVA,Mine is a Black&Blue manual #399,looked at Bk&RED MANUAL #418,bk&SILVER MANUAL #192,bK&bLUE AUTO #191.Think thats right,all in Orlando FL.None in my area at the time I was shop'n.There is one now in middleTn.Bk&Red auto #408 all with about same options.Verry happy with it,not use't to everbody looking at my car. Traded a 07 Vette and lots more people checking out this Challenger than ever did that Vette.It don't run as strong as the Vette but is much more comfortable not to mention lots more room,who needs to go 180mph anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
welcome aboard

Welcome ..Lots of great folks here.

I would love to see the the hood pin brackets under the plastic cover...can you post a pic of the brackets plz

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts