Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

looking for opinions on best power gains for bolt ons and forced induction. I’ve been looking around but 550 crank for 10k seems a little steep. Anyone have any ideas for a 19 shaker 5.7? Parts w prices ?

·
Registered
2010 R/T Classic 6M
1,298 Posts
My cars atleast 550 crank and less than 10k into it. Gotta shop smart. I also do the work myself so that saves a ton

I got my supercharger for $5400 on sale and added on a $500 fuel pump. If you only do 6lbs without supporting mods stock fuel pump is fine. LT Headers were $1000. 392 cam is $200+$70springs. Depending on transmission and miles you may need new lifters so add another $600 for all the parts to do that. Can be done for $800 on a budget and my best quote for install was $1200. I've got roughly $7.5k into my car, no labor cost and doesn't include tuning costs.
If I could do it all over again I'd just go straight with the blower first, more cost effective and easier install imo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.