Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Go to dodge.com, click the CONTACT US link. Chat with a Dodge person. Tell them you want the sales codes for your car. Give them your VIN. They should be able to respond to you in the chat with your codes. Do a copy and paste of the chat screen. I was able to do this for my 2017 Ram truck last month. The chat person did it as we chatted. There is a chance they may ask you to send them an email with your VIN. WARNING, there will be many many many 3 and 4 letter codes that make up your car. I have 3 full pages, double column. You may have to edit them down to the few that are important to you.

Sample:
LAES Sport Taillamps
LAXS Front Passenger Seat Belt Alert
LAZS Vehicle Information Center
LBCS Glove Box Lamp
LCJS LED Interior Lighting
LDAS Underhood Lamp
LEBP Ext. Mirrors w/Supplemental Signals
LECP Exterior Mirrors Courtesy Lamps

www.dodge.com/webselfservice/dodge/index.html

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go to dodge.com, click the CONTACT US link. Chat with a Dodge person. Tell them you want the sales codes for your car. Give them your VIN. They should be able to respond to you in the chat with your codes. Do a copy and paste of the chat screen. I was able to do this for my 2017 Ram truck last month. The chat person did it as we chatted. There is a chance they may ask you to send them an email with your VIN. WARNING, there will be many many many 3 and 4 letter codes that make up your car. I have 3 full pages, double column. You may have to edit them down to the few that are important to you.

Sample:
LAES Sport Taillamps
LAXS Front Passenger Seat Belt Alert
LAZS Vehicle Information Center
LBCS Glove Box Lamp
LCJS LED Interior Lighting
LDAS Underhood Lamp
LEBP Ext. Mirrors w/Supplemental Signals
LECP Exterior Mirrors Courtesy Lamps

www.dodge.com/webselfservice/dodge/index.html
Thanks, but of course when I try the person on the chat said that I have to go to the dealer to get the codes. They do not have them... Why do I have to get a rookie or someone who doesn't care to check... I'll try again and maybe get a different person.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ended up calling and got a nice guy named Mike. He has never heard of anyone asking and it took him over 20 minutes to figure this out, but in the end he stayed with it and sent me a .pdf file with all the codes. Thanks, Mike!

I'm not sure why the codes are not part of the Equipment Listing that you can get online...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts