Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who has recently taken delivery of a new Challenger either in the wrap or before the dealer totally prepped it, are you still finding build sheets and other documents in the interior and trunk that have been left by the factory? Just wondering as it has been nearly 3 years since I took delivery of my 2018 and I may be pulling the trigger on a new one after the 2021 announcement. All that documentation is nice to have. Thanks

·
Banned
429 Posts
For anyone who has recently taken delivery of a new Challenger either in the wrap or before the dealer totally prepped it, are you still finding build sheets and other documents in the interior and trunk that have been left by the factory? Just wondering as it has been nearly 3 years since I took delivery of my 2018 and I may be pulling the trigger on a new one after the 2021 announcement. All that documentation is nice to have. Thanks
What changed for the challengers besides the Super stock Hellcat? Other than that I don’t think anything changed in the 2021 announcement I’m curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts