·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
474 Posts
So, R/T Classic with everything available is less then a 2010 R/T Classic with everything available but a 2011 SRT8 fully loaded is more than the 2010 SRT8 fully loaded. Looks like the R/T Classic is priced like a Camaro RS/SS and the SRT8 is less than the Shelby.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I almost fell over when I selected the 392 SRT8 and it showed the IE interior. I thought they were going to include them in the standard production models as well. :disgust: Then I saw on the next page it's the standard SRT8 interior. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2015 SRT 392
665 Posts
The manual is standard and the auto is +$995?? I thought it was the opposite in 2010.

Way to go Dodge.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
The manual is standard and the auto is +$995?? I thought it was the opposite in 2010.

Way to go Dodge.
It was...I wish they decided to make that swap in 2012 as I'm forking out an extra 1k for auto :D

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't realize the SRT was also going to have dual stripes. I may have to go with the stripe delete but I'm betting over 90% of the cars on lots will have them.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
It was...I wish they decided to make that swap in 2012 as I'm forking out an extra 1k for auto :D
im glad they give the 6 speed for free...i think it was a $1,995 option in 2010....im still a bit torn on auto vs stick...the free 6 speed sure makes me feel better about it...its like getting the IE package for free!

·
Registered
402 Posts
It's odd - this content posted by the OP doesn't seem to link off the main page.

The Official Dodge Site - New Autos, Trucks, Minivans, SUVs, Cars, Wagons vehicle tab shows the 2011 Challenger as "coming soon" with a flash photo show as the only content.

And from the main Dodge page - Price and Locate/ Build My Own shows the 2011 Challenger as unavailable.

Dodge Vehicle Lineup
yup. But when you click on a 2010 car like the challenger somewhere in the URL there is something that is CUD201003. 2010 referring the year and 03 referring the car. if you change it to 201103 then you get the 2011. I don't think they released it to the public yet because they are not done (you cannot add the electronic convenience group to manual yet). But they are readying its release. If you change it to 201104-you get the charger. and so on and so forth.

http ://www.dodge.com/hostc/bmo/models.do?modelYearCode=CUD201103

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I noticed in the images for the SRT8 that the dual stripes do not go over the roof--just the hood (and am guessing also the rear deck) similar to the Rallye package (but they do extend down to the bumper).

So maybe that is one more difference between IE and non-IE?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Is the interior appearance group a dealer or factory installed option?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I notice that on the 2010 rt classic you can order EVIC. Not an option on the 2011. Is it standard or are the still building that page and it's not finished yet. I think things will change when the Dodge site let's us build a car.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
For colors, it shows "Toxic Orange" as a color option for the 392. I thought it was only white with a blue stripe, or blue with a white stripe??

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
For colors, it shows "Toxic Orange" as a color option for the 392. I thought it was only white with a blue stripe, or blue with a white stripe??
The White/Blue and Blue/White are only for the Inaugural Editions 392 SRT8s. The rest of the 392 SRT8s come in the available 392 SRT8 colors.

·
Banned
407 Posts
only for the inaug. edition. you can get a "regular" SRT8 in black, orange, silver (whatever they'll call it), redline, and spring available green. there are probably more that i'm forgetting but you get the idea

1 - 20 of 28 Posts