Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 628 Posts

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sat at D1 for 10 days and then I check again (5th time today) BUILT pending inspection...can't wait to get her. She is a BBCPC with silver stripes LOADED. ETA is third of April to the dealer. :guiness:

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the 4th of Feb...

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great!! It's now listed as Ship to storage (JS) Current Carrier Can Put on Hold!!.....*sigh*....:disgust:

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So now Its ship to body vendor (JB)...so what exactly does this mean?:scratchhead:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Mine went to D1 on 3/17 then on 3/22 went directly to JS status. This morning it went KZ. Any idea how long the wait from here? It's a beauty - Redline 3, 392 6 speed no stripe all the goodies!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
JB is where it gets stripes and teh MOPAR Apperance package and any ground effects not put on at factory. As for KZ welcome to my world! Its a crap shot and INSIGHT has changed three times for ship date from Winsdor! Sit back and enjoy! It may be awhile.

·
Registered
355 Posts
JB is where it gets stripes and teh MOPAR Apperance package and any ground effects not put on at factory. As for KZ welcome to my world! Its a crap shot and INSIGHT has changed three times for ship date from Winsdor! Sit back and enjoy! It may be awhile.
My Billet SRT8 with black stripes went to KZ status today. The Delivery ETA is blank though. When do they populate that field with a date?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Soon. Though, mine's been constantly pushed back every few days since (weeks now), so it's kind of worthless until it is actually shipped.
Yeah that what I am hearing but it still is a step forward and gives you something to shoot for. I'm totally acting like a 8 year old on the night before Christmas, I must refresh that Insight page 18 times a day. And since I'm in Buffalo eyeballing the 6 inches of snow we got today, its better that it takes a few more weeks anyhow.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I went to KZ at 4:30 this afternoon and I have a deliver to dealer scheduled for the 30th. Shouldn't I be able to see my windiow sticker online now? I logged onto the site and cant see it.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Ron it will work takes about a day to kick in the system. Now the actual wait happens..shipping...I have slipped again. future has changed many times now so i hold no faith in the shipping ETA to dealer. Min was supposed to be in toledo on the 20th that has not changed again for the 5th time..now it shows no date :(

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How do you see...or get your window sticker?

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
How do you see...or get your window sticker?
There is a topic on here covering it. You have to be in KZ. Also give it about a day before trying as mine did not show righ taway.

link appName Error

Put your VIN in after equal sign. Its showing appNameError but thats because there is no VIN after =

·
Registered
421 Posts
Ron it will work takes about a day to kick in the system. Now the actual wait happens..shipping...I have slipped again. future has changed many times now so i hold no faith in the shipping ETA to dealer. Min was supposed to be in toledo on the 20th that has not changed again for the 5th time..now it shows no date :(
I figure if I waited this long, what is another week to wait? lol
As long as I know that the car is built and it's on it's way and not sitting in some parking lot waiting to be shipped out because of a trucker's strike. I'm sorry to say though, that the end is near for the ownership of my '06 Charger Daytona.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I figure if I waited this long, what is another week to wait? lol
As long as I know that the car is built and it's on it's way and not sitting in some parking lot waiting to be shipped out because of a trucker's strike. I'm sorry to say though, that the end is near for the ownership of my '06 Charger Daytona.
I hear ya brother! I traded my 06 Daytona Go Mango Go for my current 09 SRT 8 Challenger. Somedays I do miss it! Anyways I am in no rush also it is interesting to watch the insight go thru repeated chages though. Reminds me of my 09 order day!:guiness:

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I am hoping mine goes to KZ status soon. Our dates so far are only a couple of days apart.

Mine: order 14JAN11, built 03MAR11, Still JB Status at this posting and just got updated to "carrier can put on hold" again.

Delivery backed up to another random fluid date.

You know with the parts issues that dodge "might" have, I am just happy my car is built.

It will all be worth it when I see the window sticker with my name on it.

In truth this has been a genuine 30ish year wait for me.

I went to KZ at 4:30 this afternoon and I have a deliver to dealer scheduled for the 30th. Shouldn't I be able to see my windiow sticker online now? I logged onto the site and cant see it.

1 - 20 of 628 Posts