Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here go to the Cruise-a-Palooza in Butler PA yesterday (June 23)? 1 Mile of Main Street Butler, PA, lined on both sides, up a dozen size streets and in a couple parking lots of some of the sweetest classics, coolest modern muscle, and sickest rat rods I've ever seen.

There was a Demon, several Hellcats and some really nice SPs and R/Ts of from modern Challenger family. Classic Mopars everytime I turned around. PCP Duster, a 340 Demon, Scamps, Coronets, Valiants and then the big-boys. Cudas, Challengers, HEMI GTX's, HEMI and 440 Super Bees and Road Runners, Really nice Chargers of all years from 67 to 73. But the car that had everybody's attention was an all original, unrestored, 1969 HEMI Charger. Looked like it had origionally been yellow, but the paint was all blotchy and worn, like it had been sitting in a barn for 40 years. Car was in running condition and street legal, but had absolutely no mods at all. Completely stock. A real diamond in the rough.

Oh yeah, there were some nice Chevies, and Ferds there too and a really nice 1970 AMC Rebel Machine. Even a couple fancy I-tal-eon sports cars with a black horse on the logo. The 430 was pretty impressive.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Hey man, you know the rules, no pictures, it didn't happen! :(

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,417 Posts
No, but if there are any other events coming up around Pittsburgh, I may. I'll probably be at Norwin Hills tomorrow for a bit with my new ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts