Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was late to the party on this one. This company makes custom knobs and engravings. I ordered from him back on 5/3 and paid in full with a 6-7 week estimate. I stand here with no knob and no specific eta from the merchant. He posts knobs all day on instagram but no comments , very odd untill you dive deeper and find all the complaints.

What I should have done was search his name and I would have found the plethora of BBB complaints about products failed to be delivered

Unfortunately after 60 days not much the bank can do for me.

Do not buy from Anarchymotive. Complete scam artist. I have no idea if my knob will ever show up so if you are planning on buying a custom shift knob, shop local or go directly to companies like speed dawg.

Lesson learned

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
"Anarchy" in the name would have scared me off. You can't trust anyone these days. Back before the rebirth of the Challenger and my return home to Mopar, I was a Ford guy during the 1980s to early 2000s. The Fox body Mustangs had a wide rubber molding around the quarter glass. It would deteriorate very quickly and get rough and gray. I looked up replacements but all my research showed that it was a modular glass that has the molding permanently affixed. Then in one of the car magazines I saw an ad for the moldings and almost jumped on sending them money. But I was suspicious and since I lived in Tucson and that company's address was in Phoenix, I took a ride up there. Their address turned out to be a vacant lot. I wrote a letter to the car magazine and they posted my letter and took down the ad. But who knows how many Mustang afficianados lost money. They also advertised several other parts which obviously did not exist. As sergeant Phil Esterhaus used to say, be careful out there.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,849 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see complaints online going back at least 3 years

A Guy
Like I said ,late to the party on this one

I ended up having a customer plan to cnc me a ball by next week. If I end up with both I'll probably sell one on here . Frustrating, but lesson learned

1 - 4 of 4 Posts