Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But who can write custom tunes? I don't want the basic 93 tune.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
We can get you a tuner, and if you want a custom tune as well we can hook you up with one of the tuners we use as well.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We can get you a tuner, and if you want a custom tune as well we can hook you up with one of the tuners we use as well.
I would love to, but your prices are too high. Im sorry, if you guys can match prices i will.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
I would love to, but your prices are too high. Im sorry, if you guys can match prices i will.
As you can see in my sig, we price match. Our prices are actually not high, we are an authorized Diablosport dealer, and as such we must abide by their MAP pricing rules. We do offer free overnight shipping on all diablo tuners as well. If you find someone offering a lower price we will match it, we just will not jeopardize our solid relationship and your product warranty by advertising below map price. Unfortunately there are a lot of unauthorized shops that do, just remember buying from those shops can void any warranty on your diablo product, and of course you won't be able to get a custom tune from an un authorized dealer either.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As you can see in my sig, we price match. Our prices are actually not high, we are an authorized Diablosport dealer, and as such we must abide by their MAP pricing rules. We do offer free overnight shipping on all diablo tuners as well. If you find someone offering a lower price we will match it, we just will not jeopardize our solid relationship and your product warranty by advertising below map price. Unfortunately there are a lot of unauthorized shops that do, just remember buying from those shops can void any warranty on your diablo product, and of course you won't be able to get a custom tune from an un authorized dealer either.
I see I want to buy from you guys. The price I see is here: Amazon.com: DiabloSport I1000 inTune Vehicle Programmer: Automotive I'm not sure if there authorized or not maybe you would. But if you couldn't match id order from them as they seem to have no issues based on reviews.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
I see I want to buy from you guys. The price I see is here: Amazon.com: DiabloSport I1000 inTune Vehicle Programmer: Automotive I'm not sure if there authorized or not maybe you would. But if you couldn't match id order from them as they seem to have no issues based on reviews.
Any diablo tuners purchased through amazon or amazon resellers are unauthorized and subject voided warranty.
For more info see here:
https://www.diablosport.com/company/unauthorized-dealers.html

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As mentioned, Amazon is not a recommended reseller....remember, you are paying the same price everywhere, so work with a retailer who is not going to disappear after you get the tool ;)

Support your forum sponsors!!

I want too! Just want to make sure speedlogix will price Match!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: SRT8U

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These poor retail guys have it rough.
You force them to match the price of some moron sitting in their basement that knows nothing about your car, without realizing when you pay a REAL vendor you are also paying for their knowledge. Instead you guys want to nickel and dime them to death. LOL, you realize it cost them money just to be here to answer your presale questions, right? Then you beat them up on price matching...c'mon guys ;)

I purchased from AutoAnything they have fair reviews. Do you guys support them

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
These poor retail guys have it rough.
You force them to match the price of some moron sitting in their basement that knows nothing about your car, without realizing when you pay a REAL vendor you are also paying for their knowledge. Instead you guys want to nickel and dime them to death. LOL, you realize it cost them money just to be here to answer your presale questions, right? Then you beat them up on price matching...c'mon guys ;)
AMEN....and don't forget when you spend time pming back and forth for the price match, and answering all their questions and then they still order elsewhere...hypothetically of course ;)

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
We'll I needed it today and u guys weren't responding till 7pm

I didn't say it was you :)

But... I did spend all afternoon pming you so that isn't really true, gave you a link to order it online, told you we would price match a non authorized diablo dealer, and gave you our toll free number, which when you did call, everyone was on other lines. So I told you we would return the call, or you could simply order via the online link I gave you. We did call you directly as well. Enjoy your tuner :):thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,890 Posts
AMEN....and don't forget when you spend time pming back and forth for the price match, and answering all their questions and then they still order elsewhere...hypothetically of course ;)
Best part is when they buy from every other vendor then come to you on how or why something doesn't work.

LOL :scratchhead:

·
Vendor
5,694 Posts
#SMH at this thread

Mike, you're the best, though. :)

Reactions: DiabloMike
1 - 14 of 14 Posts