Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am finally about to pull the trigger on buying one, internet sale naturally, in which the first inclination is to find the lowest price and buy.

So is there a reason I should buy from vendor X (other than they may be a supporting vendor) or just go with cheapest seller?

I don't really care about a custom tune at this time.

·
Registered
245 Posts
If there's a good used one go used.. I think speedlogix, Maryland speed, and streetside auto have the best prices from 270-280 + the interface so another 30 or so.. Speedlogix can price match streetsideauto and you can probably get it for 273-interface kit extra and speedlogix has always answered questions on here

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
You can usually get it for the same price if you tell them you can get at the no name place for a certain price. I don't know if diablosport will honor all people that sell their products. I know they honor the ones Maryland speed sells and I've heard Summit price matches and gets along with diablosport.

IMO buying any electronics used is a big risk.

·
Registered
864 Posts
You can usually get it for the same price if you tell them you can get at the no name place for a certain price. I don't know if diablosport will honor all people that sell their products. I know they honor the ones Maryland speed sells and I've heard Summit price matches and gets along with diablosport.

IMO buying any electronics used is a big risk.
Yeah Summit Racing has the Beat-a-Price gurantee, Great customer service too and free shipping, Im probably going there for some stuff this weekend.

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,119 Posts
If there's a good used one go used.. I think speedlogix, Maryland speed, and streetside auto have the best prices from 270-280 + the interface so another 30 or so.. Speedlogix can price match streetsideauto and you can probably get it for 273-interface kit extra and speedlogix has always answered questions on here
I wanted to buy from a site vendor too.
I followed speedlogix price match proceedures and got no response from Mikey in sales, so I called him. He said he could'nt match the price I found. When I expressed my disapointment on their forum, Lisa, the owner, wanted the details but she never responded after that either.
So, I found their price match policy to be weak and their service unresponsive.:disgust:
If you find a good price somewhere just buy it.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Someone on here the other day said Summit price matched the $272 of Streetside and had free delivery too. I had heard the seedlogic did too but never tried because their beginning price for the complete thing was way higher than Maryland Speed. I can tell you if you have a problem like I did with my interface Maryland Speed works well with Dioblosport to fix you up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts