Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Someone by the name of TylerMopar sent me (I'm Zeggyon) an email through youtube requesting the ulimate factories featuring the 2011 Dodge Challenger. Well I'm happy to say that I just got it uploaded.

Have a look YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

The video, especially part 2 might get blocked in certain countries because of youtube content management system

Now I don't own a challenger just like I don't own any of the other cars I've uploaded to youtube(like a Veyron) but I am a fan and I do like the Challenger.
In fact one of my most upsetting memories of my childhood was watching an episode of Dukes of Hazzard where the General Lee was about to get crushed in a car crusher. I was jumping up and down on the couch crying and screaming at the tv hoping it wouldn't get destroyed. Thats how much I liked the the General Lee even though I didn't know it was a Dodge at the time. I would much later learn that they destroyed almost 1 charger per episode, imagine if I knew that when I was younger.:)

General Lee (aka ZeggyZon)
P.S. dare someone to find that episode of dukes of Hazzard.:)

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
DoH was a Charger, dude! :p ...but I'm damn glad you posted the YouTube link. I had no way of catching this show, otherwise.

·
Registered
426 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Thanks for the post since I missed the show!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thank you THank you thank you!!!!!! I was looking for it and couldn't find it anywhere...Thank you again!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts

·
Premium Member
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
762 Posts
Keep an eye on EZTV Torrents, all the other Ultimate Car Factory shows have been on there. That's where I got them.

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Part 2 doesn't work in Canada because of the geographical thing unless you do the workarounds. Part 1 and 3 look to be ok.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Part 2 doesn't work in Canada because of the geographical thing unless you do the workarounds. Part 1 and 3 look to be ok.
Can you explain these workarounds.
I live in Canada and we are getting the shaft with part 2

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Can you explain these workarounds.
I live in Canada and we are getting the shaft with part 2
A proxy service or US VPN service. Not worth the effort. Someone will post part two eventually where it will work.

I guess the question may be to the original poster.....what's the difference with the file in part2. Can you make it work like part 1 and 3?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
A proxy service or US VPN service. Not worth the effort. Someone will post part two eventually where it will work.

I guess the question may be to the original poster.....what's the difference with the file in part2. Can you make it work like part 1 and 3?
Agreed......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts