Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I have narrowed my choices down to the C&L or Roto-Fab intake. Doesn't seem like many people are using them though? My R/T is triple black, so anything with colored couplers will be an eyesore, LOL Maryland Speed has a good deal on the C&L with a Predator tuner, but that damn blue silicon coupler is killing me. I don't like any of the other intakes as they don't seem well thought out, ie: they aren't sealed. Anyways, I am rambling. Thoughts on the C&L vs Roto-Fab intake? I'm also considering the Stack Performance intake, but a little money here and there can go to other things.

P.S. I'd do a search, but this damn site loads so slow for me, no idea why.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I went with the Roto-Fab...made the most sense to me and I got it on sale. I think they all pretty much work the same so get the one that looks best to your eye.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I think I am actually gonna get the Stack Performance one.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I went with the Roto-Fab as well. While doing research on each product I found several complaints about the C&L. The main issue that change my mind was that the C&L gets heat soaked and causes poor performance. I live in the south and it get pretty hot here. I have had the Roto-Fab for about a year now and have nothing negative to say about it. It has a great sound and the install was super easy. I have enclosed a photo of it installed. Just my two cents.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts