Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my cold air intake and installed it yesterday with an oil catch can. I painted the oil catch myself and fashioned the bracket as well. Install was fairly easy. took maybe an hour and would have been less had i brought the proper tools with me. just thought id share some pics....

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, i mostly just installed it as a test. i got the can from a guy who threw it in with some other parts i bought off him. figured it couldnt hurt to see how much oil was being cycled through there

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like it. But where did you get the blue hose???? I need that or red.
the hose came with the intake. i was going to get some braided stainless hose to jazz it up but i ended up liking the matching blue hose better.
try ebay...id imagine you could find almost any color there

·
Registered
762 Posts
Thanks for the tip Gator. Unfortunately, I am not an Ebay shopper. I looked but could not find hoses on ebay. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
A few things you may want to know. There is is not anything inside the can to help catch the oil.. So there will be a lot of oil getting by.

And those hoses are not rated for a petroleum products IE oil. They will eventually break down. Looks good though Best of luck with it..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts