Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna be going and will be there by 4:30.. There is 7 Camaro owners going so let's see some Mopars out there.. My RT is stock and these guys are Diablo Tuned and one stock SS let's see the heads up races to see who has bragging rights this night!!

·
Registered
834 Posts
I would love to make it out there but too busy at work. I was out there Sat
to support my buddies team. They did well, finished second in the late model
class. I kept looking over at the empty drag strip thinking how fun it would be
to get in a few passes.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I raced on Saturday beautiful weather.Plenty racing in beautiful Southern California. Low Life that Challenger ready to race yet?

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
I raced on Saturday beautiful weather.Plenty racing in beautiful Southern California. Low Life that Challenger ready to race yet?
Not yet brother but don't worry i'll be sure to send a PM your way when it's done, i'm looking forward to racing you:smokin: I'll be at fontana on sat bring that beast of yours out:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I wonder if more people will show.. Hmmm..
Did you go? What were your times?

I am Jimmy. I met you a couple months ago at Irwindale. You were looking at the rear bumper of my white Silverado going down the track.:bigthumb:

I am awaiting a few more things on the Hemi turbo to be able to make some shakedown runs.

BTW, are you going to Fontana tomorrow?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wish i could recall getting beat by a white silverado lol, well my best was 8.6 or 8.7 not sure but I had like four 9.1 runs (FML) I'm going to Six Flags Tomorrow so I won't make it this time

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wish i could recall getting beat by a white silverado lol, well my best was 8.6 or 8.7 not sure but I had like four 9.1 runs (FML) I'm going to Six Flags Tomorrow so I won't make it this time
You want to see the video, lol. J/K

I just got back from the track. Was running a little slower(1-2 tenths) that usual. Hooked up the juice and squeezed a 50 shot and it knocked off 1/2 second. There was a 300C SRT-8 there on the juice who I think blew up his motor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts