Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
even though I have been on the Zoomers train for a while, Pypes Violator has also been a consideration because of the price and sound.

The only thing I worry about with Pypes is the fit. I have seen many video clips with them sticking out too far, and often times not straight. But with it being a much cheaper option, I wonder if it's worth the hassle.

With either of these, my neighbors will likely be seen this way :dj: , and that's what I love about these two systems.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I've heard some have issues with fitment and drone on the Pypes. The Zoomers is a higher quality system and when installed properly shouldn't have any issues. Also with Zoomers there is no drone.

Both sound great IMO, and if money is a factor the Pypes should do. I'd also look into Solo or Magnaflow Comps.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've heard some have issues with fitment and drone on the Pypes. The Zoomers is a higher quality system and when installed properly shouldn't have any issues. Also with Zoomers there is no drone.

Both sound great IMO, and if money is a factor the Pypes should do. I'd also look into Solo or Magnaflow Comps.
Cool, thanks! I am like 99.99999% sure I am going with Zoomers. Money isn't a big deal, but it's always a considering factor. :icon_wink: Just wanted to get some confirmation on my findings. As it stands, it will take some great reviews from Pypes supporters. Stay tuned...

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Cool, thanks! I am like 99.99999% sure I am going with Zoomers. Money isn't a big deal, but it's always a considering factor. :icon_wink: Just wanted to get some confirmation on my findings. As it stands, it will take some great reviews from Pypes supporters. Stay tuned...
Dude, Zoomers is going to put the biggest smile on your face! To give you an idea, I was giddy like a kid at Christmas when I started her up for the first time with Zoomers. I made a huge thread about my experience. I have had them on for over two years now and wouldn't go back. Here is the thread I was referring to:

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f175/zoomers-initial-impressions-71920/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts