Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got my 2016 in December. It only had 5600 miles on it and was living in a Garage. I decided it needed to be driven so I brought it home.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
That is a great looking ride, made my decision to get my R/T in a rental 2018 R/T Plus in White Knuckle last time I was in San Francisco... I promise all posted speed limits and laws were observed going on North 101 🤨

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,101 Posts
Bought my 2019 R/T Plus in White Knuckle with Black top option a few days ago. Loving the color combination (splitter protectors have since been removed).

View attachment 976831
Cool photo, either photoshop them out, or go back and take some more pictures there, maybe a different time of day when the sun hits that inner corner area and the car isn't in shadow.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Love the pics everyone has posted! Murdered out 17/RT Plus BT

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,717 Posts
Your car look great (y) I could never go that dark on the windows, but it does make it look great from the outside

A Guy

·
Registered
109 Posts
Your car look great (y) I could never go that dark on the windows, but it does make it look great from the outside

A Guy
So far cops just look and its a non-issue. The focus has been the car not the windows. I guess if it was a beater I would get pulled over left and right!

·
Registered
81 Posts
just joined, here's my 2016 Blacktop...going in for Hail damage repair (hopefully soon) & will be changing to SRT8 hood & Redeye Perf. spoiler

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ve got a 19 RT 6M Blacktop in Destroyer Grey. I have noticed a smaller amount of the BT’s than previous years also. My only complaint is on the 19’s they changed to be a granite grey rim color instead of the black, which really doesn’t look great imo. I’ve been looking into wrapping them black. But I still love it.

·
Premium Member
2,218 Posts
. My only complaint is on the 19’s they changed to be a granite grey rim color instead of the black, which really doesn’t look great imo. I’ve been looking into wrapping them black. But I still love it.
They look black to me. If you get a chance, can you post a close-up of one of your rims? A friend of mine has a 2018 Black top, and they were definitely black back then. I'm just curious to see the difference.
View attachment 978969

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,717 Posts
2019 RT Blacktop gives you Black Noise wheels?

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,717 Posts
And yours are not black? It's in the name, lol, Cliack on the car pic above to enlarge it...black :)

A Guy

21 - 40 of 68 Posts