Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I would like to arrange a cruise afternoon/night one day in the upcoming month or so with the Southern Alberta Challengers. (Northern guys welcome but must travel to meet up).

If there are any challenger owners from Alberta that want to meet up sometime, post up here and we can get the ball rolling to organize something.

Thanks

Mike

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
I'm know I'm late posting:( I live up in Ft. Mac and I know of 4 of us that have Challengers and my bro has an Eagle Talon that would love to arrange something this summer.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never too late to post. Summer is a ways away and i know i have big plans for my challenger. But i hope to arrange a few local meets for the Alberta boys this year.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey there, I'm a new Challenger owner in Calgary and I'd love to get in on this!

My first night with the new car I spotted another Challenger owner checking out my car in the parking lot. I can see there's a 'fellowship' of sorts, and it would be cool to meet up with other people who share my passion for this car!

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
I am also about 5 months late in answering the original post but my wife and I would definitely be interested. We each have a challenger and live around the Nanton area, so not a huge trip for us. A cruise would be great this summer.

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The more the merrier i always say. Id love to start up an Alberta Modern Mopar club....
And i lived in Nanton for 2 Years. Im in high river now. My Friend Carl also has a Challenger R/T. Looks like it will be a great summer for some cruises.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ok, Brad, I see you are hauling my arse into this. Yeah, we Fort Mac guys would love to travel. Oh wait, we don't have a choice, LOL! Just need a goos car wash and detailing when we get there.

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
My car is still put away. I wish I could go. But a little early in the season for me:( sorry

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had to move the kid's appointment (for completely unrelated reasons, of course) so now I'm free to do some cruising.

Where should we meet, and what time?

Sent from my HTC using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
We would be coming up from the Nanton area. I was thinking that a Bragg Creek run might be an idea. Any other suggestions? If Bragg works, then maybe we could meet at a Tim's somewhere in the south for coffee around 9ish? Anyone else interested? The more, the merrier!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Not sure I can make it that early, taking my sister to the airport for an 8:15 flight. Will try my best without breaking any traffic laws.

Sent from my HTC using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry guys i wish i saw this earlier. I cant make it as my car is still in Paint at the moment in lethbridge. but i live in High River, so once i have my wheels back im up for a cruise at any time this spring/summer.

Cheers,

Mike

1 - 20 of 31 Posts