Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
You didn't miss out on anything this time as Primlar had to cancel. Still early in the cruisin season, so I am sure we will have lots of chances to do some touring. I for one am definitely looking forward to gravel free roads.With all the nice weather we have had this winter, I have scratched "The Itch" about 4 or5 times and gone for a drive. When do you expect to get your car back?

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I expect to get my car back in the next couple of weeks. And then its getting some mods done and dyno tuned before it is road ready again. I figure first week of april i should be ready to roll if all goes well.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
The wife and I look forward to meeting you and doing some crusin this spring.We are in the planning stages of making a trip down to Ontario in August, so I am anticipating putting on a few Kms this summer.

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hey All,

I finally got my car back. Im ready for a cruise anytime. Lets set something up.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Ill be taking the car to BC for 2.5 weeks. Hitting up Kelowna for a few days and then Van island.

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
WHO IS ALL IN FOR A CRUISE ON SUNDAY SEPT 16th?
There will be a couple of Corvettes on the cruise as well. Calgary to Elbow Falls for some pics and then to Bragg Creek for a drink or so.

If you wanna join us, let me know ASAP and ill send my contact info to you.

Cheers.

Mike

·
Registered
221 Posts
Spring 2013

New member have a 2008 srt8 bought last august in AZ lots of mods wondering if anyone has somthing planned for this spring. Cant wait to get out driving again.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts