Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering a trade but I’d love to see more of the F8 Green before I do anything. There are not any around here to see in person and pics on the web are pretty limited. Any pics available of F8’s, please post! I appreciate it!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Search for the recent post on here "Any ordered F8 green out there?" Guy just took delivery of his '18 Scat Pak Shaker in F8 green. He posted some nice pics of the car in the sun. Awesome color. I'm waiting for my new F8 TA 392 to come in maybe next week.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I love this color. I've actually looked at more new cars in this shade than any other, although I've yet to see one on the road. I am tempted to go look at low mileage used WB with tan leather seats installed. But the one thing holding me back is the fact it doesn't have the cooled seats. I also would like to see a 2020 in person first to see if its worth paying a little more and also would like to see sinamon stick and hellraisin in person. I also really like octane red and not sure if gold rush will be available as an option or if its just for the 50th edition as it would most likely be my first pick.

·
Registered
142 Posts
F8 Green was the reason I bought my Challenger in April of 2018. I first observed the color at the 2017 LA Auto Show on a Challenger and I knew I had to have a Challenger in this color. My F8 Green R/T Scat Pack is 1 of 12 and it is parked next to my F5 Green 69 Dodge Charger. Green seems to be my color of choice.

·
Registered
2019 RT Scat Pack 6MT Sublime Green
67 Posts
If you are on the fence, I think you should find one (even a Charger) to check out in person. Pics tend to look darker than it really is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts