Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
My wife owns a white RT classic but she never makes it by the forums, maybe I'll show her this thread and she'll visit more.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I brought an 2010 R/T Classic for my wife and she loves it . I get to drive it every now and then . I have a 97 Dakota that has a 390 stoker that is my hot rod

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm here! 2010 HO R/T Classic! It's my daily driver and probably my favorite car ever. At least so far.....:)

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
I'm here Kelli. I've had my R/T for 14 months tomorrow and have 41,000+ kms on it. I drive it every day but would never call it a daily driver. That would hurt it's feelings.:disgust:

I'm not married so I share it with no one.:) However, I'm sure if I were, I'd let my husband drive it once in a while, but not too often, as I'm a poor passenger in any car.

·
Registered
252 Posts
My wife is the official owner of our 10 pcp rt. She reads the forums a lot but leaves me to talk about the car share our stories etc. She is currently deployed to Afghanistan and has left me in charge :browsmiley:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
There are quite a few of us here. We've had a few threads, but I can't seem to find any of them atm.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yay! Thanks for the response. I look forward to getting to know each of you better, and I am glad there are a few ladies out there! Now how do i make my Classic louder? :)

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Yay! Thanks for the response. I look forward to getting to know each of you better, and I am glad there are a few ladies out there! Now how do i make my Classic louder? :)
I put 40,000 kms/25k miles on mine. That made a huge difference.:) To my warranty as well.:notallthere: It's also a 6-speed so it's louder that the autos already.

I know someone with Flowmaster 50's and it has a great, deep rumble. I try to start mine first so his Flowmasters don't drown mine out.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I love my (our) '09 SRT8. I'm lucky to be able to drive it every day. By far the most favorite vehicle I have ever owned - and we're the type to get a new car every 2 years. The decision has been made to keep this one forever.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My new 2010 R/T

My husband bought me a gorgeous 2010 TorRed R/T in November. I call her OUR new girl, but he always says she is mine. He kind of meant for her to be an early 25th anniversary present, but I've been insisting that he just put a bow on her for my birthdays, our anniversaries, Mother's Days, Christmases, etc. This is the most fun car we've ever owned. We both have permagrins whenever we take her out, and she is always a conversation starter. I lllloooovvvveeee this car!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm so jealous......... I'm new to the forum, I don't own a challenger, yet, but looking forward to buying one soon. I can't wait!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts