Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all just moved back up to chico and was looking to meet up with other challengers up here just pm me if you want to meet up:SM127:

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright I see Challengers up here you guys must be on that other forum ha and there all black SRTs

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sorry, I'm in Sacramento, snow and my challenger don't go well together up there.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I'm in Sacramento, snow and my challenger don't go well together up there.
There an't no snow up here there was over night but all gone now :nono:

·
Registered
190 Posts
We're here. There are several members of NorCal Challengers in the Sacramento area. I know there is not much going on this time of year.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yuba City here. Seems to be a ton of really sweet Challengers here. Would be great to get everyone together for a meet this spring.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yuba City here. Seems to be a ton of really sweet Challengers here. Would be great to get everyone together for a meet this spring.
Well you're in luck sign up for Spring Feast 9 and you'll see tons of sweet challengers and all the LX/LC family :ninja:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Well you're in luck sign up for Spring Feast 9 and you'll see tons of sweet challengers and all the LX/LC family :ninja:
We have quite a group gearing up for SF9. Consider joining us for the trip down.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Rattler249 welcome to Northern CA and go to our website NorCalChallengers.com
and follow the events that our planned. Just did our Annual Holiday Cruise to San Juan Batista.
Looking forward to seeing you at upcoming events.

Chally2010

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rattler249 welcome to Northern CA and go to our website NorCalChallengers.com
and follow the events that our planned. Just did our Annual Holiday Cruise to San Juan Batista.
Looking forward to seeing you at upcoming events.

Chally2010
Sorry bro I'm in Laramie Wyoming for 9 months going to school at WyoTech and then going back to Socal and rejoin WCC :bandit:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am in the Santa Clara / San Jose area with my 2k11 R/T

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am in the Santa Clara / San Jose area with my 2k11 R/T
Sorry guys was looking for peps north of Sacramento around the Chico area:armed:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Spring Fest is held down south in Irvine at the old EL Toro Air Station, or as it's known now, The Orange County Great Park.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Spring Fest is held down south in Irvine at the old EL Toro Air Station, or as it's known now, The Orange County Great Park.
Yep but you got ta register over on SOCALLX web site :guiness:

Reactions: Redline 3
1 - 20 of 29 Posts