Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Boys & Girls...let's do something special in 2011..

Why not let's get a HUGE S/S in the Midwest ..somewhere all of us can agree to meet and have a MEDIA BUSTING get together....
Let's say for starters somewhere like Calgary or Saskatoon...and pick a time frame say after school is out unless yoiu all want to make it a June Event..

We have enuf folks on here that could arrange a Hotel and an area to meet and Play & Show & Shine....we could do some "Challenger Olympics...
like..barrel fig 8's..back up slalom's...jak & Chng..slow drags..etc etc..

Any interest...add yourself to a list here and email me at home at [email protected] and I will start doing some enquiries if enuf folks want to do a road trip!!

Kojak:bigthumb:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Western

Absolutely..there are 2 dealers up here who are real good about that kinda BBQ S&S stuff...just hve to get more interest...nor many replies on this forum!

Kojak:scratchhead:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Show & BBQ

OK..well we have 5 ..that's a start. Looking at the first week of June to hook up with a 20 run to Pike Lake..fantastic Spot..Park onGrass..water & beach nearby..RV parking...

Let's see what happens..
I will keep a list..

Any info you need e mail me at [email protected]
Dave aka KOJAK:guiness:

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
I'm in, only an 8 hour drive for me to Saskatoon, or 9 hours to Calgary!!! Calgary has a track if anyone wanted to go drag racing????

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Wow, I had an interest in going west, but you don't realize how big Canada is till you check Mapquest. It's a 29 hour drive from Central Ontario to Saskatoon, and that's going through the US.

I'm subscribed though to see how this event shapes up.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Wow, I had an interest in going west, but you don't realize how big Canada is till you check Mapquest. It's a 29 hour drive from Central Ontario to Saskatoon, and that's going through the US.

I'm subscribed though to see how this even shapes up.
Actually for you it's just ontario that takes the longest to drive, 20hrs or so before you'd hit the manitoba boarder. then to drive through manitoba and saskatchewan doesn't take long at all, just ontario. Toronto to Thunder bay is almost 20 hours just to give you an idea.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Western

Hey 911..good reply on the Ontario distance..wish you could make it Val..

Nice set up there 911..Good to see a Black SRT out there ..kickin it..!!

Come on gang I know there are more of you lurkin...

Lookin at the weekend of June 4 & 5
BTW..we have a track here also..SIR..Saskatoon International Raceway..1/4 mile nice spot 15 min south of S'Toon.
Kojak

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Hey 911..good reply on the Ontario distance..wish you could make it Val..

Nice set up there 911..Good to see a Black SRT out there ..kickin it..!!

Come on gang I know there are more of you lurkin...

Lookin at the weekend of June 4 & 5
BTW..we have a track here also..SIR..Saskatoon International Raceway..1/4 mile nice spot 15 min south of S'Toon.
Kojak

Kojak,
My girlfriend is from Saskatoon, we're up for it, I could do the car thing and she could visit family, or she could come to whichever she decides, but we're in.
Scott

·
Registered
254 Posts
I would be into a Western meet, but Saskatoon is 19 hours from me. Calgary would be more reasonable. I will be watching this thread though. I would love to see a bunch of Challengers together.

·
Registered
711 Posts
STS you are more than welcome to stay here at our place over night, if needed there and back, door is open to anyone needing a place to crash. sfae neighborhood, new house, lots of space here.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I'm in Saskatoon already so if the dates work I should be in!

·
Registered
526 Posts

I'm subscribed though to see how this event shapes up.
Oh cmon Val be a sport! See this great country of ours :bigthumb:
Cheers from Mississauga Ontario..robin :thumbsup:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Meet

This is starting to look better...come on ya'll let's here from more of you

Hey GMoney..where are you in S'toon??
Kojak (Dave) with CHEKM8 asking..

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I live in Stonebridge. Car is parked for the winter. Actually it's on the driveway today covered in snow as I'm having a heater installed in the garage to keep it nice and toasty warm. ;)

You??

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Western

CHEKM8 is in the Garage here in Bergheim Estates just a few clicks east of the city on Hiway 41 halfway to Aberdeen.

I have himin an unheated garage because i did not want to take a chance on moisture...not sure if it is a good thing or not..to darn cold in there to do anything like wax or any mods etc..might have to rethink that one.:guiness:

Dave

·
Registered
43 Posts
I would be in depending on the dates in June and would not matter where both work for me. Also just to let you know I host the annaul show n shine for the Edmonton Mopar Club held at Crosstown Chrysler. This year we are setting June 18th as the date. All Mopar show come on if you like. The event supports the Food Bank so bring a donation

1 - 20 of 191 Posts