Dodge Challenger Forum banner

181 - 191 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
Pete W..come over to the MOPAR CLUB display in the corner by the band. It is my design...hope to be there tomorrow about 6Pm to close.
Kojak

·
Registered
118 Posts
Pete W..come over to the MOPAR CLUB display in the corner by the band. It is my design...hope to be there tomorrow about 6Pm to close.
Kojak
Was there this morning, you did a GREAT JOB!
The Mopar club always has the best display, ,Congrats!

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Hey Val,Zeb, and Dave. Happy bunny day to all. Still have the PCP RT(Rose's ride now). Last September, Rose decided to surprise me with a 392. She traded in the 09 SE that she was driving and turned up where I worked with the 2011 GWE. Knew there was a good reason why I married her! Only problem is, now I will have to work till I am 97, to pay it off.That may have been her motive! We are still planning on a drive east. Barring any unforeseen problems, we shall see you in August.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Hey don't forget on your way East if you need a stop over..just give us a heads up and you are welcome..Kojak & Betty

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Hey Val,Zeb, and Dave. Happy bunny day to all. Still have the PCP RT(Rose's ride now). Last September, Rose decided to surprise me with a 392. She traded in the 09 SE that she was driving and turned up where I worked with the 2011 GWE. Knew there was a good reason why I married her! Only problem is, now I will have to work till I am 97, to pay it off.That may have been her motive! We are still planning on a drive east. Barring any unforeseen problems, we shall see you in August.
That's awesome Pete. Also cool Rose got you the 6-speed, she's definitely a keeper.

Looking forward to seeing you and Rose at Moparfest. If you decide to pre-register, check of club parking and add Southern Ontario Challengers to the club name. Don't worry about a hotel, my house is open for how ever long you two will be here. Also, a heads up in case you haven't decided what day you are planning to get here, there is a cruise night on the Friday that's open to all makes of cars in New Hamburg to kick off Moparfest weekend.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Hey Dave A big thanks to you and Betty for the offer but we will be heading straight down to Great Falls from here(Nanton), and then heading east across the northern states. The same offer extends to you guys. If you guys are ever going to Calgary for whatever reason, give us a shout and maybe we can get together for a meal or even just coffee. Have you sold CHEKM8 yet?

Hey Val Thanks for the hotel offer. We will probably take you up on it as long as you're sure it won't be too much of an inconvenience.We haven't finalized any particulars as to leaving dates yet, but Rose's vacation starts the week before Moparfest. We will definitely be touching base with you, closer to the leaving date. Once again thanks and we look forward to seeing you again.

Pete & Rose

·
Banned
1 Posts
I had gone through your post. I think it was the best place to find the right solution for my requirement. The details produced in the post are very interesting and according to my knowledge these are really worthy. I would like to have some more updates about this since this was posted many days earlier. Any one familiar with this, Please produce some attachment links regarding my request. Thanks for sharing.

181 - 191 of 191 Posts