Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Kojak - count me in. If you need a hand with some planning drop me a note. It would be great to see some cars from all over the country! Val, find a running buddy yet?
Not yet, but another member PM'd me and asked me to keep him updated on the event, and he might cruise part of the distance on his way to Alberta.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This looks like it could be a weekend cruise from Calgary, count me as a maybe, won't know until closer to May. You still talking the first week end in June?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Western Chally's

Hi ya'll back from VEGAS..great time & weather!!...came home to this stupid blizzard..gonna get 10 cm..yeuk!
....anyway...

Yes any help I can get to set this up it would be great & appreciated..

Next..we need to get firm commitments from those who want to attend this FREE get together...
I most certainly can assist in getting folks a hotel once I get an idea of numbers so I could try to get ya'll a rate...I will certainly give it a go..no promises..THE EARLIER U CAN GIVE ME A YES>>>THE MORE I CAN PLAN FOR THE NUMBER OF FOLKS PLANNING ON DOING THIS FUN ROAD TRIP!

So what is needed is a definite list...

PROPOSED DATE WEEKEND OF JUNE 3-4-5 th..the 3rd being the FRIDAY

So please email me at my home [email protected] me your e mail and # of people and approximate ETA..ie Friday or Saturday..

I will get working on the particulars mentioned and keep everyone updated by general e mails here and follow up to your home e mails..

OH..yeah..important..Year Color Model of Chally..please include in your confirmation e mail,,

KOJAK

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Western Chally's

As I unpack here is a list of the potential Chally folk...so far however I only have confirmation in writing from Val's RT..

Val
CodeB5
X's Revenge
Mulisha911
GMONEY126
Alberta SRT8
Wishe
BJSON
Mopar 86799
Zebignats
10DYRT

If I have left anyone out, please forgive and send me an e mail...also those on the above list when you can advise a for sure attend, let me know if I can help you out in any way...

It is a way off yet so I understand the uncertainty, but atleast if you have an idea of an event you can see if it fits into your summer..

LET ME KNOW...Dave

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sounds like a Good time! I can think of at least 4 more in this area that might be interested. If this is a go maybe you should submit it to the Northwest Cruise Calendar. Everyone uses that to schedule their shows to attend. I'll talk to my other half tonight about this. Maybe we could use here as a gathering point for B.C. & Southern Alberta, then all leave here together & travel as a group to Saskatoon!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
S'toon

Grenenvy..I amnot too familiar with that Northwest Cruise Caladar. If you are can I get you to submit a blurb indicating a June 4 & 5 weekend Challenger Event?

If you or someone else on here knows how, you can put me as contact at 1 306 477-0366. That would be great!

Good Idea!!

Dave Haddon...aka Kojak:bigthumb:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Where is "here"? ;)

Maybe we could use here as a gathering point for B.C. & Southern Alberta, then all leave here together & travel as a group to Saskatoon!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here would be Leduc/Edmonton area. Northwest Cruise Calendar shows All car shows & events for Western Canada as well as Northern USA. Its like THEE bible for car shows. They are on the internet & I just print it out then mark dates on my calendar for the show we want to attend. They usually hand it out at events like Powerama in Edmonton etc. But they run out quickly. I used to pick up one & put it in our show car. That way when you are chatting at the shows you can discuss the upcoming ones with others.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Meet

Sound s like good intel..

If this gathering goes well and there is lot of interest I will contact them for 2012...for now lets get that list growing gang..

E mail me if you figure on coming for the weekend..guaranteed a blast road trip!!

Kojak

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Western Chally's

Just got back from the SASK MOPAR;s...the club is on line for doing a co host if we get enuf out of tpwners. Two S & S in the S'toon area that weekend including the BBQ at Pike Lake on the Sunday...

...so keep those cards and letters coming folks and advise me if you can make it and need help with accomodations.

..we will also have a scavenger hunt and BBq at my place ( BYOB ) A &W cruise nite on the 8st strip on Saturday...

Come on ya know ya wanta come...sign up here!!!

Kojak:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Just got back from the SASK MOPAR;s...the club is on line for doing a co host if we get enuf out of tpwners. Two S & S in the S'toon area that weekend including the BBQ at Pike Lake on the Sunday...

...so keep those cards and letters coming folks and advise me if you can make it and need help with accomodations.

..we will also have a scavenger hunt and BBq at my place ( BYOB ) A &W cruise nite on the 8st strip on Saturday...

Come on ya know ya wanta come...sign up here!!!

I will need help with accommodations Kojak, wherever you think will be most central for me to get to the events or follow someone.:) I'm planning to be there early afternoon on the 3rd.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Hmmm - have been considering a cross contry tour this summer so this might be cool - maybe assemble an entourage from Ontario with tents et al for the trip - would be a hoot!
That would be great to have someone to travel with. I see we have the same taste in colour options. I have another twin in Cambridge.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
That would be great to have someone to travel with. I see we have the same taste in colour options. I have another twin in Cambridge.
We can hook up at the GTALX Meet & Greet and plan for a western excursion :cowtounge: - or before if something else comes up :pimp:

With all of this black I will have to bring my secret discrimnator ;-)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Western Chally's

That's the spirt..good on you guys!
I am working on accomodations as we speak... I will try and get a special rate for the troops coming out. The owner is away until the end of March but will hit him up and report to everyone the costs.

Dave

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Western Chally's

AHH...to bad there Green...you are going to be missing a great time!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Western Chally's

Hey out there in Chally Land

OK..so what the plan is for the gathering is to have everyone who can make the event e mail me by the 30th of April..That will be the cut off date.

That will give me a month to co ordinate events, accomodations for those that need it and a final event schedule.

So regardless if you have already done so once, please e mail me at my home e mail [email protected]
Advise # of people attending
Car type, color & Year
If you want me to get accomodations for you or just info
Lastly when you expect to arrive...

OK let's get her rollin...CUT OFF APRIL 30th[/COLOR]

41 - 60 of 191 Posts