Dodge Challenger Forum banner

141 - 160 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
After the car show Sunday, I drove around to get some Sask. pictures before going back to my hotel.

Back at my room, I took some things to my car so I wouldn't have to make too many trips in the morning, and found this van parked in front of my car.

ONTARIO. I left a note saying it was nice to see a plate from home after 6 days of everything but, and the next morning my note was back on my car, with a note from the Sundance people saying "Nice to meet you, we're in Waterloo", which is located next to Kitchener, the city where I work.

Tomorrow the link.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Team Timeless Again

Sorry it took so long to post these pics but between work and mowing grass, there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.
I haven't figured out how to place the text by the pictures yet, so this will have to do for now.( the lawn mower is calling)
1. I call it "1 Proud Mama & 3 Proud Papas"
2."Get a Grip"
3."Really Dear, next time I will follow your directions and I have to look at the girl taking our picture."
4. What do you mean this isn't where kings and queens stay when they come to Saskatoon? It's the "Queen's Court!"
We have a few more photos, but they a just variations of ones that were already posted here.
Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the summer, if it gets here!
So long for now. Keep in touch. Pete and Rose

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Western Challengers

Hey great shots...love that "GET a GRIP"...my fav!!:guiness:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
western Challengers

So where we all going next year?

What about that Minnesota event on the 30th of May or June...can't remember which..but it was a big one and we could convoy down and meet Val..and she might even be able to drg a couple or two from here area??

Kojak:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
So where we all going next year?

What about that Minnesota event on the 30th of May or June...can't remember which..but it was a big one and we could convoy down and meet Val..and she might even be able to drg a couple or two from here area??

Kojak:bigthumb:
That's a great idea. It's a lot closer than Saskatoon for me.:bigthumb: I was with a group on Sunday and we are thinking about a Vegas/Grand Canyon trip next year.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
I think either destination should be a good time.This far ahead, Rose and I would be about 75% chance of going.(hate planning that far in advance)

Pete

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
3."Really Dear, next time I will follow your directions and I have to look at the girl taking our picture."

I am looking hard at the Challengers reflection, but no dice identifying this "mystery" lady photographer;-) Thanks for the pics Pete!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Western Challengers

Hey...now the Grand Canyon/ Vegas trip with the Challengers from Canada would be a HOOT!

When would be the only issue...but sounds like a plan...we will have to keep that one in mind until the New Year.....I like it...B too!!

Kojak:guiness:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sure sorry I bought my Challenger 2 weeks after this event, would have loved to join all you folks.
After visiting with my Mopar buddy Dave McDade at the Pike Lake show I decided it was time to get my Challenger.
Still love my 68 and 69 Firebirds but the Challenger is simply amazing.
Hope to see some of you at the Long & McQuade car show on July 17th.
Cheer's, Pete

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Sure sorry I bought my Challenger 2 weeks after this event, would have loved to join all you folks.
After visiting with my Mopar buddy Dave McDade at the Pike Lake show I decided it was time to get my Challenger.
Still love my 68 and 69 Firebirds but the Challenger is simply amazing.
Hope to see some of you at the Long & McQuade car show on July 17th.
Cheer's, Pete
Too bad Pete. You could have stopped over where we were parked and introduced yourself. That was my last day out there.:(

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
Western Challengers

You know you keep seeing all this flooding and it just does not seem real.
I just cannot imagine how heart broken these folks must be watching their homes being devistated by the river!

Our thoughts are with these folks and hope they can hold it together and get through this disaster.

On a brighter note welcome Pete.
I am in Saskatoon out on Highway 41.... 10 K from the city. Won't be able to make Long & McQwade as I will be inCalgary at our Canadian National Specialty for Old English Sheepdogs.

If you are around give me a call or drop an e mail and we can grab a Tim Ho sometime. What model/color Challenger did you get?

Kojak:guiness::bigthumb:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Coffee would be great, bought a new 2010 Challenger RT Classic in Hemi Orange.
5.7 with 6 speed manual.
Can't wait to see your car it looks amazing!
Cheer's, Pete

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Western Challengers

Hi Pete,

Sure ... give me a call tomorrow morning ( Sun 26th) if it works for you. we can meet for a coffee at the Attridge Tim Horton's. Say 10:30ish?
Dave:guiness:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
Western Challengers

No problem..did you get those storms all day...there is no way I could have gotten out in that crap!...will it ever end!!

Dave

·
Registered
118 Posts
Same storms here today, so tired of this missing all the car shows so far this year.
The Challenger is tucked away till the weather improves for sure.
Take Care, Pete

141 - 160 of 191 Posts