Dodge Challenger Forum banner

161 - 180 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome to the fraternity!

Coffee would be great, bought a new 2010 Challenger RT Classic in Hemi Orange.
5.7 with 6 speed manual.
Can't wait to see your car it looks amazing!
Cheer's, Pete
Pete, welcome to the Challenger fraternity. Old Dave really builds great cars, and the Altered at the show was no exception! I grew up a few miles south of him (Holdfast) and always heard about his love of all things Hemi. He bought the 'Bird from Southey Motors for an alarming price way before Mopar musclecars were all the rage.

Say, yours isn't the one with the Hemi hockey sticks on the rear panels, is it? Can't be. Anyways, looking forward to seeing some pictures and meeting you in the future.

PS - work on full pucker these days and have been unable to spend time on here... Cheers, Mayson.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
BUMP

Hey! I got a post from Kojak and it made me want to pop in and say hi to everyone. I hope you're all doing well and looking forward to Christmas.

I know I promised pictures of my trip out there, which I've uploaded but I kept holding out till I got some captions to go with them. I just never seem to be able to find the time so here's a link to the bare bonz trip. There's also 2 sub links from my trip on the right side of the link below.

Westward Ho - My trip to Saskatoon pictures by valsRT - Photobucket

Don't forget Moparfest is Saturday and Sunday the 18th and 19th of August. I hope some of you are able to make the trip east for this unforgetable show.

I case I forget, have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!

:grouphug:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey Val. Great to hear from you, and those are some great photographs of your trip. Thank you for saying hi and sharing your thoughts and experiences. I know the few local trips some of us made were memorable, and seeing yours makes me jealous lol, so hopefully some time maybe we can all make it to a gathering. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
Western challengers

Ok gang time to start planning a super fun get together for 2012.
Let,s get some ideas cookin...some mid point in Weatern CANADA where a whole bunch of us can gather for a weekend of commeraderie and maybe a few "games"????

Come on boys what do ya say.....any ideas???

Kojak

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
Western Challengers

That would be a plus definately!:banana:

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Ok gang time to start planning a super fun get together for 2012.
Let,s get some ideas cookin...some mid point in Weatern CANADA where a whole bunch of us can gather for a weekend of commeraderie and maybe a few "games"????

Come on boys what do ya say.....any ideas???

Kojak
Don't forget about Moparfest, Saturday & Sunday, August 18 & 19.

Moparfest - Canada's Largest All Mopar Car Show!

It would be great to see a few westerners come east for the show.

How about some place that has a race track.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
That would be a plus definately!:banana:
If it was closer to Ontario that Saskatoon, I'd consider the trip. It was fun travelling out there and meeting a few of you, but too long of a trip 2 years in a row.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!!!!:bigthumb::grouphug:

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Hi all. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year! Rose and I have been talking about making the trip east for Moparfest, for August 18-19. We aren't 100% sure yet, but she has booked the time off. Might be a fun run, especially if we met up somewhere and made it a convoy!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
Moparfest

Hey there..might be anoutside chance CHEKM8 might be abble to hook up with you..slim chance but possible...

Dave

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
That would be fantastic to see you guys again. Rose and I would be making a holiday out of the trip as we have family back in Kingston that we haven't seen for quite a few years. Hey Val, what exact route did you take out and back? We have done that trip 3 or 4 times in the past, but always took the trans Canada. Thought we would do U.S. route this time. Any tips would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
That would be fantastic to see you guys again. Rose and I would be making a holiday out of the trip as we have family back in Kingston that we haven't seen for quite a few years. Hey Val, what exact route did you take out and back? We have done that trip 3 or 4 times in the past, but always took the trans Canada. Thought we would do U.S. route this time. Any tips would be appreciated.
I crossed at Estevan/Portal then went through North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan, then crossed at Port Huron/Sarnia since I stopped at the Chrysler museum for their cruise night and to tour the museum.

Going through the US will save you about 5 hours.

Here's the route I took. I went through Joliet to avoid going through most of Chicago.

MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Thanks a bunch Val. Won't know for sure for a few months yet, but we may see you in August. Take care.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
Hey Pete
keep us Saskaniti's inthe loop for any Challenger meet & Greets..there has to be more of us around!

Kojak

161 - 180 of 191 Posts