Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been playing with cam tables in HP tuners and was wondering if anyone else has tweaked theirs? I ran a series of tests and logs at 2 degree intervals to chart what cam position yielded the highest VE across the rpm ranges and then tweaked cam tables to try to match the max logged VE. car seems to have a hell of a lot more torque down low, but on occassion i do get a little popping on decel. just curious as to what others have done to their cam tables.

·
Registered
178 Posts
What tables have you changed?, never thought changing mines since the car is all stock with the exception being mufflers and no res, plus I don’t have a WB so I can’t see fuel changes, but I think I’ll be ordering a WB soon as I want to l learn to manipulate VE and see where my fueling stand of at WOT.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
High and low baro, wot tables , rescaled injpw ve fuel mass, fuel mass vs injpw, timing tables, and the ve tables pulled almost all the tm out also, tracking it today to see if I made it better or f’d it up lol

·
Registered
178 Posts
Damn even better, shared the results.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Urethane bushings, bc racing coil overs, aluminum DS, catch can, cai, exhaust, 315/35/20 nitro 555g2’s and slowly tuning (learning it as I go)

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,849 Posts
High and low baro, wot tables , rescaled injpw ve fuel mass, fuel mass vs injpw, timing tables, and the ve tables pulled almost all the tm out also, tracking it today to see if I made it better or f’d it up lol
Why did you rescale the injectors...have you added other power adders/headers/new injectors?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For better resolution the stock injpw tables would never populate the upper cells when logging fuel trims so I rescaled the tables

1 - 8 of 8 Posts