Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which province is that in? WTH? Why is it when I see another Challenger on the road, I don't feel competitive in any malicious or bad way? However, when I had my Mustang it was game on? Hmm.
Anybody having a club event or get together in the San Antonio area?

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
I think thats in Cuba LOL
Cause we Love our cars and the Stang boys got some problems when they figure out how much it cost to make one run fast.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
If you're looking for a logical answer I would have to say it's because (in general) the Challenger appeals to and is purchased by a more mature clientele.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you doctor. I believe it's many factors including what you said. I'll have to do some introspection and get back with ya'll. I'm thinking about getting some horns to mount on my hood. Not that cheap plastic crap you get across the border but some real horn. I'll call it the Boss Hog edition and whip up on the Boss 302. Ooh! Retractable horns like the newer Rolls-Royce's have.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
I know a lot of owners in the SA area who get together frequently

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
It's a lot like Harley's and Jeeps.

When I road my Crotch rocket more, it was boring at normal speed. Usually when you got together with others, it was like:
Who's faster
Who has more of their chicken strips worn off
Who can brake later into the corner

Really, in the end, they all look and sound the same. Even the same "Power Ranger" outfits. Don't worry, I didn't forget us H.D. riders have to look like Pirates.

With the Challengers, your right. Older (mostly) crowd that have car that can literally pull the mirrors off of anything else that's on the road, and we know it and so do others. We just don't need to waste the gas to prove it. But when we do.. It's usually in spectacular fashion..lol

Also there are not that many, so it's always cool to run into and "Cruise The Strip" with other Challengers. Not many times you'll see one when your out.

Mustangs are on every corner. I guess some of the owners are just trying to stand out. Age and budget may not allow them. Testosterone may be the other.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts