Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I currently drive a 18 V6 RS Camaro. Got rear ended 4 days ago pretty hard on highway headed to work. Car that hit me probably totaled hers and the rear of my car is mashed up pretty good. Something about driving the car, after the repairs now just bothers me. Not to mention the value drop that'll hit it.

I've been eyeing the AWD Challengers for a bit and think I'll be making the jump, I live in New England and getting around in the Winter in my car has been.....interesting and sometimes terrifying. I can literally say I've driven home sideways thanks to the weather.

From what I can tell there's basically no difference between the 19's and 20's other then available colors so it just a matter of finding what I want or ordering if I need to.
Looking forward to enjoying a new car after being in two different Camaros since 2013.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,784 Posts
Welcome from California ;) If you find a 2019 in stock, and take delivery by 2/3/2020 you will still get the power dollars $3,050 off on a GT, on top of what ever deal there is on the 2019

A Guy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome from California ;) If you find a 2019 in stock, and take delivery by 2/3/2020 you will still get the power dollars $3,050 off on a GT, on top of what ever deal there is on the 2019

A Guy
Unfortunately that's unlikely, my car hasn't even been appraised yet, let alone gotten to a body shop. May not matter though, a co-worker has family that is a sales manager for a dodge dealership and he's always been great with helping get into new vehicles.
Thanks for the Info though!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I currently drive a 18 V6 RS Camaro. Got rear ended 4 days ago pretty hard on highway headed to work. Car that hit me probably totaled hers and the rear of my car is mashed up pretty good. Something about driving the car, after the repairs now just bothers me. Not to mention the value drop that'll hit it.

I've been eyeing the AWD Challengers for a bit and think I'll be making the jump, I live in New England and getting around in the Winter in my car has been.....interesting and sometimes terrifying. I can literally say I've driven home sideways thanks to the weather.

From what I can tell there's basically no difference between the 19's and 20's other then available colors so it just a matter of finding what I want or ordering if I need to.
Looking forward to enjoying a new car after being in two different Camaros since 2013.
You will be pleasantly surprised with either the 2019 or 2020 the SXT to me is the best value but you get a few more options with the GT. I have the 2019 SXT AWD Blacktop Pitch Black and picked it up in December for 25.180 $

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
8,888 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts