Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just lowered my 2010 R/T with Eibach kit and took it to get aligned and was told I need a camber kit. Eibach sells a rear camber kit. Has anyone used this. I would assume this is all you need to fix the rear. Any help is appreciated. I will be searching thru forum for answers, but thought I would ask.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Yeah, it works fine also I believe spc alignment makes the parts for eibach which may save you a few bucks 66050 for rear and 66040 for front .

The rear was about 55.00 bucks for a pair.

Good luck

Todd

·
Registered
504 Posts
CSPC kit 66050
This kit combines our 4 previous kits into one, allowing adjustment of rear camber on the Chrysler LX platform, regardless of model year and the complication that Chrysler used 2 different bushing sizes over the years. These " set at install" bushings can be clocked to provide up to ± 1.5° of adjustment. By using the 66025 adaptor ith the 40920 bushing press, the bushings can be installed without removing the control arms from the car.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks "ToddSmith" I can get these at local auto store. This will save me some time and mine...both of which are limited.

·
Registered
315 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts