Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I installed my coilovers and I Def. have a neg. Camber issue in the front. What do i need to fix this? Also it doesn't seem to need an alignment but should I do it anyway? I don't want to blow through my tires so any help would be great

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
624 Posts
If you lowered then its definitely a good idea to get an alignment. To fix/adjust front camber you will need adjustable upper control arms. Eibach and SPC make them, and they are expensive.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
R/t aren't you in sj? Where did you get your aligned? Also I talked to Mikey at speedlogix and he said some cars can be fix with alignment if not its at least 380 for the control arms

·
Premium Member
6,492 Posts
For the front adjustable UCAs you want SPC part 66045, these can be had for about $166/ea. Eibach's adjustable UCAs are made by SPC so they're the same thing.

Reactions: cannonballcobb

·
Premium Member
6,492 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
R/t aren't you in sj? Where did you get your aligned? Also I talked to Mikey at speedlogix and he said some cars can be fix with alignment if not its at least 380 for the control arms

Yeah, well home is in SJ but I go to school in SD. Ill be back this weekend though. I got my car aligned at driven auto care in mountain view.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Since you are running coilovers couldnt you just adjust the front to raise it up for now to correct the camber for now?

·
Registered
538 Posts
better to look bad for a week than to blow through some serious money till parts arrive to look good. How far has it been lowered in front? I would think if you only brought it down by an inch that it should look fairly good for now and should get you in spec for the time being. Have you looked into this bolt from mopar to help correct it? It is a cheaper alternative and comes from mopar to fix this issue on our cars. Here is the thread on it. http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f79/camber-bolt-147825/

1 - 15 of 15 Posts