Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I know it's been a while, but how are you view the logs you are sending to Jay, or is Jay just viewing them with his software
I email him the logs, he reds them and then does tweaks. Its a simple process. I also have the diablo software that lets me view the logs. I leave the adjusting to him though

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Awesome results. I really want to do a cam swap. Just gonna have to jump the gun and do it. 40 hp increase and the powerband looks good on the dyno run.

Yeah, its great, I have no regrets doing the mod, power is better and because of the valve train mods the redline is 1k rpm higher.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
If you don't mind, can you point me in the direction to down load the software to view the logs. That would be very helpful for me. Also how much does it cost.

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm having trouble finding the website for Greene Racing, is it only through facebook?

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger RT
1,066 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I concur, no website, just FB interaction........ I've posted up a testimonial for him. What an amazing guy to work with, I can't say enough good things about him. I missed the event this weekend, but that was due to my own stupidity, not the amazing tunes Jay wrote for me. They are spot on. Jay is one guy that really knows his stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
21 - 29 of 29 Posts