Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow members lets start the year off right and post some videos or video links of our challengers to give other members a more in depth look at our babies. It doesn't matter what you have done to modify your challenger post the videos up and give other members a chance to see what you have done and possibly give them ideas for their build. Ill start by posting a video I took this morning this is my first video so don't judge me lol! Also leave me some comments. link is attached

Cammed dodge challenger rt - YouTube

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks bro and nitrous pull hasn't been done yet so will find out soon. So u gonna post a video up of your hot wheel?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And yes i forgot to add I did take out the worthless non functional hoop scoops the real ones are on the way

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I'm mainly posting in here to help remind me to make a new video and share it. I have some old videos of my cam, heads, headers, catless mids, and DynoMax VT catback instead. Nothing since my Edelbrock E-Force and Brembo upgrade though.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Pretty ass car man and sounds good! Got the "Sho n Go".lol

How are the louvers while driving, always wanted some.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Thanks bro 414hp/421tq to the wheel without nitrous. And nitrous pull hasn't been yet. So u gonna post a video up of your hot wheel?

That's really good numbers. I was only 390hp 395tq at the wheels on 392 cam, PWR Mean Street Eagle Heads, JBA 1 3/4 long tube headers, and JBA Catless Mids. I bet that ported 6.1 manifold helped move air better than my composite 5.7 manifold. And maybe the API cam was a little better for NA. I knew I was going FI so I stuck with the 392 cam.

Now I'm 490 and 488 with the Edelbrock E-Force @ 8lbs. We are still using Edelbrocks base tune with a few tweaks. Towards the end of the month I will go back on the rollers for a proper custom tune. I bet I'm over 500 at the wheels if my RPM was just raised from the stock 5750. The car is in beast mode all the way up until the rev limiter cuts me off.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@breeeze that's bro and the louvers are good while driving just takes some getting use to but they are angled so u can see out of your back window pretty good. @jaelliot that's some pretty stout upgrades and the e-force s/c is one of the best looking s/c in my opinion but I will be going with the procharger cuz I like the price better lol

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Probably not a bad idea with the ProCharger. If I were to do it all over again I'd probably go centri or turbo. Our cars have no need for instant power down low. I had crap for traction before and now it's even worse lol! Maybe I'll think differently when I get the tune dialled in more and it's not winter time.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea that's make sense to for me to go with the procharger so I can continue to use my ported intake manifold.

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@Brucer41 man I look at your video and and all I can think is "One Day" great work and AWSOME numbers modern muscle will always be a go to company of mine!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
One Day

@Brucer41 man I look at your video and and all I can think is "One Day" great work and AWSOME numbers modern muscle will always be a go to company of mine!

I always said the same thing with every car I have ever owned and this one was the first that I really could go overboard on. You'll get there.

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Tires and Wheels

What size wheels and tires are those?
J, the tires are Nitto 420s 255/45R20 all the way around and the rims are Foose Legend series Speed Black 20x10. I went with these sizes as I knew the car was going to be low and was going to get a hard workout in the twisty's so I wanted insurance of clearance. I think they look good and fill the wheel wells pretty good.

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Awesome

Awesome build you have there!!
Thanks Zman, but you look like you have a pretty stout piece yourself. Got video? I'm sure that beast is putting down some good stuff.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts