Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,507 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

This link will give you some idea what to expect but if you do a search on the forum you will find a lot of info as this topic comes up frequently. Most do long tube headers and a 6.4 intake along with the cam to get more power. In the end power really depends on what cam and other mods.

You can also check these sites for actual dyno numbers on builds ranging from NA to forced induction.

Last year I installed a 6.2 (similar to a 6.4 but more exhaust duration) cam as I am running a magnuson supercharger.

It is a great budget cam (installed myself but easier and cheaper on a manual trans) for forced induction applications. If you have an auto trans and plan on going to a more aggressive cam then cost will go up as heads would have to be removed to get rid of the MDS lifters.

·
Registered
868 Posts
After you look at the video and if you decide you want to move forward. I have a Comp 274 cam, Comp 270, Stock Manual 6.4 can with springs, and Stock VVT Manual 5.7 can all for sale. Shoot me a PM for pricing. Not trying to hijack this tread. I’m removing due to going boosted and using a Hellcat Cam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts