Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The net MSRP, MSRP with options, of the Challenger R/T I'm looking at is $36,000. I've talked the dealer down to this:

- $2000 off
- $3000 off in incentives
- $2000 over KBB on my trade-in.

So that's basically $7000 off for a price of $29,000. Should I pull the trigger or try to get another $1-2k off?

·
Registered
162 Posts
If you can get locked in at that price great, but if you don't have the paperwork in front of you ready to sign then it's just a pie in the sky deal. Also, I missed if this was a 2010.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, 2010 R/T with 170 miles. Been sitting on the lot for 6+ months. That price is on paper--they're just waiting on me to think it over before we shake hands and sign it.

·
Registered
477 Posts
$6k off list

I received an Internet add for $6k off list. I pushed for $1k over their original offer on my trade. This was for a new R/T, no miles. So, if they've had it sitting for that long, they are willing to move it. Your variable is in your trade. I'd push for another $1k since no one is bidding over you and it will sit there even longer once the 11's start showing up. Time is your friend.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I received an Internet add for $6k off list. I pushed for $1k over their original offer on my trade. This was for a new R/T, no miles. So, if they've had it sitting for that long, they are willing to move it. Your variable is in your trade. I'd push for another $1k since no one is bidding over you and it will sit there even longer once the 11's start showing up. Time is your friend.
Exactly right, and I'd have that price OTD TTL no adding that on after the sale bs... Goodluck :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I don't want to discourage you, because that's a a pretty good deal. Is it an auto or manual, because the manuals had an extra $1500 off.

·
Banned
557 Posts
My sticker was $33k and I got $6k off before negotiating the trade. I don't think you are getting a bad deal by any means, but I would push a little harder if it was me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
2010 srt 8 plum crazy purple

I bought my srt8 pcp 6 speed with ALL options including sunroof ...Sticker was 46something and I paid 41100...I think your getting a great deal....Welcome to the club...Go Dodge!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They took another $1500 off so I'm now the owner of a Furious Fuchsia R/T!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts