Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, im new to this form and everything. I own a 2017 Challenger GT (AWD), A friend of mine got rid of his 2015 Dodge Charger rallye (AWD) for a 2019 Durango RT.
He has winter tires (on original rims) with only one year on them, im wondering if they would fit decently on my Challenger.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hello, im new to this form and everything. I own a 2017 Challenger GT (AWD), A friend of mine got rid of his 2015 Dodge Charger rallye (AWD) for a 2019 Durango RT.
He has winter tires (on original rims) with only one year on them, im wondering if they would fit decently on my Challenger.
Not a 100% sure where your weather is, I just traded a 2016 bought at the end of 2017 charger all wheel drive rally had 0 problems through all the snow, it turns on all wheel drive when it's needed and doesn't when it's not. Had under 20 miles when bought it, then traded it with under 140. I now have a 2018 GT all wheel drive New left over witb 600 miles bought it on Monday, here we are on saturdy already has 2400. I love these cars their weight and their all wheel drive. I have a ram sport truck crew cab 4 wheel drive and a wife's all wheel drive Hyundai and never need them.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,346 Posts
Charger and Challenger AWD wheels are the same so yes.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts