Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a good deal on some kooks but don't want to buy their midpipes (almost 500 dollars) and would prefer to go with the JBA midpipes. Is this possible?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Have a good deal on some kooks but don't want to buy their midpipes (almost 500 dollars) and would prefer to go with the JBA midpipes. Is this possible?

I too am wondering this. I was gonna get new exhaust but I wanted a catless midpipe that would clamp over my SLP header collector.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
dont know, and bolting on may not be the only issue, length and location will play a factor
Luke

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I have the option to get the midpipes, but they are for the SRT8 exhaust. How hard would it be to get those to bolt on to my R/T exhaust?

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,543 Posts
You are probably going to need reducers as the SRT8 has a larger cat back pipe diameter. To top it off, the RT manual has a larger catback pipe than the auto...at least on the 2015+ models.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,543 Posts
Yeah but why not cut the mid pipe to fit? My stainless works mid pipes came with 2 sets of reducers and the mid pipes were pre-cut to install them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts