Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to see what these rims look like on my car, they are Ruff Racing R280's. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
448 Posts
What he said ^ but, I'm pretty sure you can put any rim on the car and its still going to look gorgeous!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Go to discounttire.com they have a cool little app on there that allows you to see what wheels look like on each car.

·
Registered
77 Posts
if you can find a picture of the rim where its facing straight at the camera, and not angled, I can do it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Tirerack.com has a number of wheels and an app that lets you see what they look like on the car. You can even pick what color car. If they don't have this exact wheel, they should have one that looks very similar to it that'll give you an idea of what it'll look like.

·
Registered
607 Posts
While we are on the topic of photoshopping haha, can someone do these for me? Boss 340s (flat black) on a black/brilliant black challenger? That would be sick! Im about to pull the trigger on some of these at the beginning of july and havent been able to find them on a challenger. If not, no big deal.

·
Registered
87 Posts
((@ Toupare17 "While we are on the topic of photoshopping haha, can someone do these for me? Boss 340s (flat black) on a black/brilliant black challenger?"))

Complements of [email protected]

You have two more wishes...unfortunately, someone else will have to grant them... (My suggestions would be - (1) Mounted and (2) High Speed Balanced!)

·
Registered
607 Posts
Thanks for the photoshop, you just made my choice much less stressful. Yes I saw that pic that someone had posted on my original thread, but the picture is dark and cloudy and bad quality to me. You cleared it up with the photoshop. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
((@ Toupare17 "While we are on the topic of photoshopping haha, can someone do these for me? Boss 340s (flat black) on a black/brilliant black challenger?"))

Complements of [email protected]

You have two more wishes...unfortunately, someone else will have to grant them... (My suggestions would be - (1) Mounted and (2) High Speed Balanced!)

Well done! I was going to ask for that to be done also. Those look bitchin!

I bet those would look good on our Tungsten pictured below!

·
Registered
607 Posts
I know they sure do dont they! I cant wait for July to come haha!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts