Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the build info on my SRT8-392 IE from that Network Logistics site (typed my VIN in browser). Can someone translate the lingo?
For example...is the "scheduled to be built" date the actual day it gets built? Or is it the "Built" date?
And what's all the "body shop" dates?

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
D1 is just scheduled to be built not a "built date" Body shop is the stripe shop where they get there stripes put on.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
The build date is when it went to I (Built-Pending Inspection) or J (Vehicle Built) status.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I ordered mine 11/22 and was to be built on 02/04 and is still at VASC with stripes deleted also dealer has been invoiced for the car do not know what the delay is you check my vin#2B3CJ7DJ0BH526795

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
I am unable to track my car...how do you do it? keavdog sent me link but it doesn't work for me...

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
You get your VIN number at status D. You will not be able to track you car until it gets to status D1. It can take a couple of weeks to go from order to D1 status. Your dealer can track it for you before that.

I am unable to track my car...how do you do it? keavdog sent me link but it doesn't work for me...

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
TY Sir! I have until the end of May...for mine...time is going sooooo slow...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts